Nicole Richie and Samantha Ronson in Bikini of the Day

on Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I’ve met the one and the other Samantha Ronson and Nicole Richie and they the one and the other hate me enough to block me without ceasing Facebook and Twitter and that would damage me if I actually found them interesting enough to hang out with, cuz even in their bikinis, they’re uncorrupt a couple of low level cunts, spoiled, elitist, adopted ~ the agency of a musicians cuz their real dads put on’t give a fuck touching them for valid reasons, but at minutest they found each other, hustle..

Nicole Richie who led DJ AM to some early grave by calling off the espousals, and getting knocked up by a unimpeached charlotte sister, Sam Ronson who has led Lohan to a like fate….making me want to stay off even though I love all bitches in their bikinis…

So to this place are some shitty people living shitty lives and hither are the pics….

Tags: kim cattrall in a state of nature rosario dawson nude elizabeth hurley uncovered heidi klum nude camille grammer nude leslie mann nude vikki blows naked rosie jones nude

0 comments:

Post a Comment