Courtney Love Wanted to "F*ck" Billy Corgan, Not Kurt Cobain

on Thursday, November 3, 2011

Courtney Love tells New York Magazine that she took a failure to Minneapolis "to f*ck Billy Corgan," except Kurt Cobain's penis came wanting on top. Bad pun intended.

It all went down at a Days Inn in Chicago. After they had sex, Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit" video came up~.

Ms. Courtney Love

"I pulled away from him, on this account that it was his video, his avail, he was the king of the f**monarch world, and he put his branch around me and pulled me closer. Which was hieroglyphical, like, “I’m letting you into my life. That actually endeared him to me.” That is in fact really sweet of Kurt!

But it wasn't Cobain's boxers that Courtney was hard to bear to get into. “I’d flown in that place to f**k Billy Corgan, who hush had lots of hair. I didn’t on the same level know Nirvana were playing that death,” she explained.

Not only does Courtney take us back to a time which time MTV played music videos, she also lets us know that she wanted to f*ck Billy on this account that he didn't always look like a loose bulb. Awww, the glory days!

Photo: Fame

Tags: Jessica Jane Clement topless Cinthia Fernandez hot Sara Leal tits Holly Peers nude pics Adrienne Bailon upskirt Diane Kruger naked gq

0 comments:

Post a Comment